>> Monday, August 6, 2012
It started out with an idea to make some border blocks for my Trust Joy panel
Here's a view of what my disappearing 9 patch blocks looked like around the panel. I was thinking about putting some on point and building the rest up into log cabin blocks.
I ended up creating something new! I was going to have the zigzags going up and down, but my husband likes it this way better. I agree now that I've seen the photos!
I had lots of fun playing with the fabrics and cutting choices as I went along.
The blocks are about 6 1/2 inches square making this quilt top 24 1/2 inches square.
Time will tell if it gets borders!
Enjoying playing with your fabrics this week,Sarah Vee